KPQG member Sharon Morkal is teaching her famous “4-Patch Posey” quilt class during the KPQG Saturday Open-Sew on September 26, 2020. You must register to participate in the workshop.
Location: Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU), 1916 East Markland Avenue, Kokomo, IN 46901
Date & Time: Saturday, September 26, 2020, at 10:00 – 3:00 | Please bring and wear a mask (required).
Registration Required: You may sign up at the KPQG Membership Meeting on Tuesday, September 22 (at 7:00 pm at Rodgers Pavilion), or call Julie at 765.243.1680. Maximum Number of Students: 20
Fee: $5.00 fee to help with the cost of the rent for the room.
“Four-Patch Posey” Class Supplies:
- The pattern is provided.
- Bring fabrics as follows: 4 repeats plus 2 yards | 1 1/4 yards for one sashing | 1 1/4 yards for a second sashing | 5/8 yard for binding, and get the backing later
- A rotary cutter with a new blade.
- A cutting mat, a 24″ ruler and a 6 1/2″ square ruler.
- Flat head pins, scissors, seam ripper.
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies.
- Cutting tables, irons and ironing boards are provided.
Here are 4 examples of Sharon’s quilts with her layout variations of the “4-Patch Posey” Pattern