Kokomo Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU) invites all quilters, KPQG members and non-members, to a two-day quilting retreat and you will be able to stay the night in your own bed. The retreat is a fund raiser for the IWU Adult Scholarship Fund and is sponsored by the IWU Kokomo Education Center.
Location: Indiana Wesleyan University, 1916 East Markland Avenue, Kokomo, IN 46901
Dates & Time: Friday, June 11, & Saturday, June 12 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
RESERVATIONS: To reserve your spot, please call Julie at 765.868.7305 or 765.243.1680.
Cost: $40.00 per guest | Limited seating of 25 guests. | Pay at time of arrival.
- More information…
- a door prize for each guest
- beverages furnished
- a carry-in both days, if you want to participate
- OR, lunch is on your own: you may bring your lunch and keep it in the refrigerator or leave for lunch
- tables are spread out for social distancing
- cutting mats, irons, and ironing boards are available
- may pin quilt tops on tables in another room
- not required to wear a face mask, but you are welcome to do so if you are more comfortable | IWU provides hand sanitizer
Project(s): You choose your project(s) such as UFOs, using the tables to assemble a quilt top with batting and backing, etc. or, if you are a KPQG member, how about working on a quilt or a challenge quilt to display at the KPQG quilt show?
NOTE: Exciting news! The KPQG Quilts Along the Wildcat quilt show is now scheduled for this fall, Friday & Saturday, October 1 & 2, 2021!
One thought on “Sleep-in-your-own Bed Quilt Retreat, June 11 & 12, 2021 | Reservations Open”
Yeah! Looking forward to seeing everyone and sewing 🧵 always have a good time at these sewing retreat.😁♥️ Pam Dance