Invitation to: “Sleep in Your Own Bed Winter 2021 Quilt Retreat”, a Fundraiser for IWU Adult Scholarship Fund
The “Sleep in your Own Bed 2021 Quilt Retreat” is sponsored by Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU), Kokomo Education Center.
Dates & Time: Friday, January 22 & Saturday, January 23, 2021 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, both days
Location & Phone: Indiana Wesleyan University, 1916 East Markland Avenue, Kokomo, Indiana 46901 | 765.868.7305
COST: $40.00 per guest | Pay at the time of arrival.
- Limited seating of 25 guests.
- Door Prize for each guest.
- Bottled water, canned soda, and packaged snacks will be provided.
- Lunch is on your own. You may bring your lunch and keep it in the refrigerator or leave for lunch.
- Cutting mats, irons, and ironing boards will be provided. There will be tables located in another room to pin quilt tops.
- You are encouraged to bring and wear masks. IWU will provide hand sanitizer.
Questions? You may call Julie at 765.868.7305.
KPQG Annual Community Service Projects: presentations of the charity projects at the November 2020 Membership Meeting
Thank you KPQG members for your generous gifts of time, skills, and all 147 quilts, 3 throws, and 14 pillow cases. These items were received by representatives of the recipient organizations, Healthy Families, Kokomo Police Department, and Jackson Street Commons Veterans Home.
We welcome you to join the Kokomo Piecemakers Quilt Guild 2021
Membership Dues: $30.00 annual year beginning January 1, 2021.
You may contact Ann, KPQG Membership Chair, through firstname.lastname@example.org.