KPQG “Quilts Along the Wildcat” Quilt Show 2021
Entry Forms are ready for you to submit for your quilt(s) to be displayed in the quilt show at the Kokomo Event & Conference Center on Friday, April 16, & Saturday, April 17, 2021, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day.
- You must be a KPQG member to enter a quilt in the show.
- Only one Challenge Quilt is allowed per member.
- There is no limit to the number of Member Quilts or Bed Turning quilts to enter.
- ALL entry forms are due by the KPQG membership meeting on Tuesday, February 23, 2021.
- Entry Forms are in both Word (.docx) and .pdf:
Membership Dues: $30.00 annual year beginning January 1, 2021.
Questions about Entry Forms or Membership Dues? You may contact Ann, KPQG Membership Chair & the Quilt Show Committee Chair through email@example.com.
Invitation to: “Sleep in Your Own Bed Winter 2021 Quilt Retreat”, a Fundraiser for IWU Adult Scholarship Fund
The “Sleep in your Own Bed 2021 Quilt Retreat” is sponsored by Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU), Kokomo Education Center.
Dates & Time: Friday, January 22 & Saturday, January 23, 2021 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, both days
Location & Phone: Indiana Wesleyan University, 1916 East Markland Avenue, Kokomo, Indiana 46901 | 765.868.7305
COST: $40.00 per guest | Pay at the time of arrival.
- Limited seating of 25 guests.
- Door Prize for each guest.
- Bottled water, canned soda, and packaged snacks will be provided.
- Lunch is on your own. You may bring your lunch and keep it in the refrigerator or leave for lunch.
- Cutting mats, irons, and ironing boards will be provided. There will be tables located in another room to pin quilt tops.
- You are encouraged to bring and wear masks. IWU will provide hand sanitizer.
Questions? You may call Julie at 765.868.7305.
KPQG Annual Community Service Projects: presentations of the charity projects at the November 2020 Membership Meeting
Thank you KPQG members for your generous gifts of time, skills, and all 147 quilts, 3 throws, and 14 pillow cases. These items were received by representatives of the recipient organizations, Healthy Families, Kokomo Police Department, and Jackson Street Commons Veterans Home.