Location: Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU), 1916 East Markland Avenue, Kokomo, IN 46901
Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020 | Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Members & Non-members: There is a $5.00 fee for the day to assist with room rental.
Open Sew & an Optional Demonstration: Come and enjoy a day of quilting/sewing, learning, food, fun, and fellowship.
- Optional Demonstration: KPQG member Julie Huval will demonstrate how to turn a TV tray into a small ironing board.
- Bring your project in progress or start a new one
- Bring a snack to share, if desired
- Meet with friends and make new friends
- Ask for help with quilting techniques; etc.
Bring your own sewing machine; none are available. Some tools, such as a cutting mat, and ruler, are provided.
Next month the Open Sew is Saturday, March 28. Also, an optional quilt class will be taught by KPQG member Maggie Fellow. To sign-up, please email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Woven Checkerboard in the Subject line.